Saturday, September 12, 2009

What I love Most in Hari Raya


Hi friends, we are met again at these entry. How are you today? I hope all of you doing fine and happy during Hari Raya celebration. How about your hari raya? I think all of you get many of “duit raya”. Really? This year I only got RM60. But it was finished, because I used it to shopping. What the most you like in Hari Raya?


What the most I like during hari raya celebration is when my friends come to my home. At the second of hari raya, my friends which are more than seven motorcycles come to my home. At the moment I felt very happy because we are meeting again after a years.


I am very busy t ready for food and drink. At the time, my best friend which her name is Intan was helped me t cooking. We were cooking tom yam food, ready for biscuit, soft drink and others.


They stay in my home only two hours because they want to go to another friend’s home. When they want to go, we together shake hand, request forgiveness and wish “Selamat Hari Raya”.


That’s all I want to share about you what are most I like during hari raya. I hope all of you enjoyed with your hari raya celebration. Asalamualaikum.

No comments: