Monday, July 6, 2009

About Myself

Hi, welcome to my blog.I hope all of you are doing fine and happy. Here I will tell you about myself. My name is Suatika Bte Samat. Many people say that my name is weird because they have not heard before. But, I don't care about this statement. I was born on 6th November 1990 at Batu Pahat Hospital. So, I think you know my zodiac. My zodiac is Scorpio. I read some magazine that Scorpio's are friendly and at the same time easily get angry. Moreover, Scorpio's are unable to budget their money properly.

My dear readers, next I would like to tell you about my favourite food. Actually, I like eating many types of food, but most favourite is "Me Bandung" and Ice Milo. Do you like to watch movie? I also like it. Mostly, I like Indonesian Movies because these movies have many interesting elements. For example, Indonesian movies apply the element of sadness, pity and others. Next is about my favourite singer. My favourite singer is Hujan band. I like this band because the bought the indie songs. Moreover, their voice exactly differ with other singer and most importantly, their vocalist's hair looks smart. That's why I like Hujan band. I also have many collection of their songs.

I am now studying at UiTM Johor as a Banking Student in Part 3. In my opinion banking is the best course. It's my first choice when I registered for UiTM. Somehow, my mother also like Banking Industry and she encourages me to be bankers. I am so lucky because UiTM gave me college. My college's name is Zamrud. It was second semester for me in Zamrud. I think their facilities are comfortable for me. They also provided a gym for student to exercise every evening.

Now, I will share with you about my family. My father's name is Katiran B. Sarip. He is working as a farmer. He is my step father after my late father. I fell so lucky because even he is my step father, he always caring about me. My mother's name is Jamilah Bte Kiran. I have three siblings and I am the eldest one. I have one sister and one brother which name is Suzana Amira and Mohd Sahrul Ammin.

That's all about myself, but there a lot of story I want to share with you in the next entry. See you soon!

2 comments:

Izuan said...

Basic things are not covered AT ALL. Edit this entry properly. Justify the paragraphs and watch the space between each word.

sue said...

thanks a lot sir..