Saturday, July 18, 2009

My roommate



Hi, friends. We meet again. How are you? I am well here. Today, I have something new to share with you about my roommate. Do you have a roommate? I hope you can share about your roommate too. Now, let’s focus on my topic about my roommate. My roommate’s name is Noorzihan Bte Zakaria. She is 19 years old this year. Her date of birth is on 30th May 1990 and she is Gemini. Many people said that Geminies are thrifty person, caring and unable to control their mood.

Dear readers, my roommate came from Pasir Puteh, Kelantan. I think is too far from Segamat. But, she has a strong spirit to continue her education to become a successful person. Actually, she is a Banking Student like me but she is in part 2. I have asked her opinion about this course. In her opinion, she said banking is the best course and she really like it. I hope she and I can be successful in the future.

Do you like ‘Budu’? Oh no..I don’t like it because I come from Johor and never tasted ‘Budu’ before.My roommate likes to eat ‘Budu’ . She said the taste of ‘Budu’ is not bad, so I will try when I have a chance. Moreover, she likes to eat Chicken Rice and Carrot Juice as her favourite food and juice. Next, she has seven siblings and she is the second one.Her father is working as a gardener while her mother works as a housewife. Next, she likes to read. Every time I saw her in the room, she will be studying. Her ambition is similar like mine which is to be a banker. We planned to be a banker in the future.

Next, her favourite colour is pink. All of her things like hand bags, shoes, dresses are all in pink. Pink seems to show her personality. Actually, she is a shy and a silent person. At the end, I asked her comment about me, then she commented that I am a friendly, love to create jokes and a sister. Really? I did not notice all that. It is up to people out there on how they judge me.

I hope you enjoyed my story on my roommate. See you again in the next entry. May Allah bless you!

1 comment:

Izuan said...

There are still grammatical mistakes in this final draft..

We meet again.

...she is a Gemini. Plural: Geminis

segamat: Segamat <---this error should not happen!

Watch where you put your punctuation marks and provide a space between each word.