Sunday, July 26, 2009

Being A Senior



Assalamualaikum, Hi there!. How are you? I hope you are doing fine. I know that all of you happy this week because of UiTM closed for H1N1 problems. Really? me too. But in other side will affect on mid-semester holiday which Hari Raya holiday become shorter. What do you want to do for this week? I think you are in free.Let's read my story.I have added new story for this week. It is about "Being A Senior".

What do you fell when you being a senior? I think you will so proud. I am so happy when I was in Part 2 and 3. I as a senior, and I have a junior. So, Juniors student must be respect to the Seniors student. Like olden, when I in Part 1, I always respect my senior. As a senior, I must shows the good behavior to Juniors.

Next, I have bad experience when I in Part 1. The situation that occurred when my senior create a party of Hari Raya celebration and the themes of the party is "Back To 70s" . My senior force me and my friend to dance. Then me and my friend don't know how to do. Actually, we don't like this party. The senior angry me and my friend until my friend crying. So, what I want to conclude that when I being a senior I don't want to bully my junior.


Lastly, I think when I being a senior would be more relax. It is because when I in Part 1 many activity focused on Part 1 only.Moreover the program must be attend. So, I can't to manage my time properly. Most of every night I had busy with any program and difficult to do homework and study . I felt very stress and bored.

That's all I want to share with you for this week. See you again in the next entry.Bye!

No comments: